Transfer Stablecoins Across Chains Using Meson
Meson is a stablecoin cross-chain swap protocol that supports multiple networks. With Meson, you can bridge either USDC or USDT tokens from different networks into Conflux eSpace, or from Conflux eSpace to other networks.
- In this guide, we'll bridge USDC on BNB Chain to USDT on Conflux eSpace through Meson.
- A USDC or USDT stablecoin on any of the following networks:
- Ethereum (USDC/USDT)
- BNB Chain (USDC/USDT)
- Tron (USDT)
- Avalanche (USDC)
- Fantom (USDC)
- Polygon (USDC)
- Conflux (USDC/USDT)
- Your MetaMask wallet connected to Conflux eSpace.
Bridging Stablecoins to Conflux eSpace with Meson
- Go to Meson.
- Click Connect Wallet to connect MetaMask to Meson.
- Select the account(s) that you wish to use on Meson and click Next.
- Confirm the connection to the site by clicking Connect.
Your MetaMask wallet is now connected to Meson. Let's now bridge our tokens.
- In the FROM drop-down list, select the network that you'll transfer your assets from (for example: BNB Chain).
- In the token type drop-down list, select USDC.
- Enter the amount of USDC that you want to transfer.
- In the TO drop-down list, select Conflux eSpace.
- Confirm the transaction details and click Swap.
- In the Approve dialog, click Approve to invoke MetaMask and grant Meson permission to access your funds.
The approval operation requires a gas fee, however, this is the only time you'll need to pay for gas, the gas fee for other steps are on Meson.
- In MetaMask, click Confirm to give permission to Meson to access your funds.
- Once you grant permission to MetaMask, click Confirm in the Swap Summary to confirm the swap transaction you're about to do.
- Now, in MetaMask, click Sign to sign and proceed with the transaction.
- In the Swap Summary, wait for the swap request to be processed. note
This may take around 1 minute.
- Once the swap request transaction is processed, click Sign on MetaMask to release the funds in Conflux.
You have now bridged your funds to Conflux eSpace!
To verify the transaction:
- Open the wallet menu.
- Click on the Swap ID to open the Meson transaction explorer.
- You can verify the transactions on both networks' transaction explorers.
- To learn more about Meson, check out Meson's blog